Forums

Forum Home > News! > News about my upcoming videos

TheNpcsim
Site Owner

Hey guys! So I know it's been awhile since I've put a video up on Youtube. It's a long story lol. I'm pregnant (due in 3 weeks!) so I've been getting everything ready for the baby, and my dad decided to try and fix up our entire house, so I've been working with him on our house since the beginning of June pratically nonstop for the entire month. We didn't finish the house until about two days ago .-. so yeah, I've been a little set back.

I am back though! I have a few tutorial ideas in my mind as well ;) I'm going to do a clothing tutorial where I show you how to make your own clothing! It's going to have to be broken up into quite a few videos, but this is a tutorial I've been wanting to do for awhile, so I am going to do it :D Plus a lot of people have been asking me to make a tutorial for that. I'm also going to make some bulding tutorials. I love making building tutorials and don't have too many of them, so I'm pretty excited to be able to do that :) I look forward to making the tutorials, and seeing what you guys think about them! If you have some tutorials requests, please let me know by sending me a message in my contact me section of my site :) talk to you later guys!

--

Npc ;)

July 18, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.